Eye Medical Clinic is happy to welcome you back beginning June 1st (by APPOINTMENT ONLY). We are committed to our patients’ health and safety, so we’re implementing new protocols in accordance with established guidelines. If you have a scheduled appointment, we ask that you follow these steps.
- Complete ALL paperwork prior to your appointment. This will be sent to you by the staff so you have time to complete. (New patients only)
- Limit the number of people accompanying you to your appointment (1 adult per child, 1 caregiver per adult when medically necessary.)
- Adhere to social distancing rules (6 feet)
- Refrain from/limit talking during your appointment
- Prior to entering the clinic, put on a face covering and wear it for the duration of your appointment (click here for the proper way to wear face covering)
- Before leaving for your appointment, check your temperature at home. Anything higher than 100.0, please reschedule your appointment.
- Upon arrival, please wait in the designated area. Please use the entrance door located facing the parking lot.
- Contact Lens Wearers: Please bring your own contact lens solution and case to your appointment. We will not be providing communal solutions at this time.
The Eye Medical Clinic Staff will:
- USE FOGGING TREATMENT TO PROFESSIONALLY DISINFECT OUR ENTIRE OFFICE USING EPA REGISTERED DISINFECTING AGENTS.
- PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT. WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED SYMPTOM SCREENING FOR PATIENTS AND STAFF.
- LIMIT THE NUMBER OF PATIENTS IN THE OFFICE TO MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING (6 FEET). SPEAK AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE WHILE IN CLOSE PROXIMITY AND REQUEST THE PATIENT TO MINIMIZE SPEAKING AS WELL.
- WEAR MASKS AND FACE SHIELDS WHEN THEIR TASK REQUIRES THEM TO BE CLOSER THAN 6 FEET.
- CLEAN EVERY SURFACE. WE HAVE ENHANCED OUR CLEANING PROCEDURES TO DISINFECT AND SANITIZE ALL CLINICAL SETTINGS, WAITING ROOMS, OPTICAL DEPARTMENT, AND PUBLIC AREAS. WE WILL METICULOUSLY DISINFECT BETWEEN EACH PATIENT.
- SANITIZE ALL ITEMS BETWEEN USE…OFFICE SUPPLIES, EQUIPMENT, FRAMES, ETC.
Patients will be required to:
- DISCLOSE IF THEY ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SYMPTOMS SUCH AS FEVER OR RESPIRATORY ILLNESS AND/OR IF THEY OR HAD CONTACT WITH SOMEONE CONFIRMED OR HAS SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 IN THE PAST 2 WEEKS. (please call and reschedule your appointment if the answer is yes to any and call your PCP about testing)
- SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT PRIOR TO COMING TO OFFICE. NO WALK-IN APPOINTMENTS: APPLIES TO BOTH OPTICAL AND CLINIC
- WEAR FACE COVERINGS AT ALL TIMES. (READ HOW TO PROPERLY WEAR FACE COVERING HERE)
- ADHERE TO OUR REDUCED VISITOR POLICY
- USE HAND SANITIZER PRIOR TO ENTERING THE WAITING AREA
- ASK FOR ASSISTANCE WITH FRAMES/GLASSES AND AN OPTICIAN WILL REMOVE FROM CASE. PLEASE LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF FRAMES YOU TRY ON.
- BRING ALL CURRENT EYE DROPS AND CONTACT LENS SOLUTIONS WITH YOU TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.